Post-election sleep… sleep deprivation linked to addiction… is eating late healthy? … Shark Tank’s Cuban invests in Hug Sleep (more)
Links ranked newest to oldest
- Los Angeles Times || November 5, 2020: John King, CNN’s master of election maps, has slept just 6.5 hours since Tuesday
- Irish Times || November 4, 2020: Boy who said he developed narcolepsy after swine flu vaccine settles court case: Settlement could pave the way for resolution of 80 cases over Pandemrix vaccine
- Women’s Agenda || November 4, 2020: This is how your monthly cycle could be affecting your sleep
- CNBC || November 3, 2020: ‘Shark Tank’: Mark Cuban invested 6 figures in a company [Hug Sleep] that turned just $2,500 into $490,000 in sales in 16 months
- HomeCare || November 3, 2020: Why Proper CPAP Use Matters During Flu Season
- Inverse || November 2, 2020: Scientists find a troubling link between sleep deprivation and addiction
- KevinMD || November 2, 2020: Are there more psychiatric visits during a full moon?
- NBC News || October 31, 2020: Best sunrise light alarm clocks and sunrise clocks 2020
- Discover || October 30, 2020: We’ve All Heard That Eating Late Is Unhealthy. Is It True?
- Life Coach Code || October 29, 2020: What are The Risks of Using Sleep Aid Supplements