Are nightlights dangerous?… natural sleep aids… how climate change impacts sleep… new mother Katy Perry on meditation and sleep (more)
Links ranked newest to oldest
- Discover || December 8, 2020: What Explains Sleep Paralysis and Visions of a Demon on Your Chest?
- The Quadrangle || December 7, 2020: Think Twice Before Pulling an “All Nighter,” Matthew Walker Explains it all
- Science Focus || December 7, 2020: The internet has banished the night—but we need it back
- Baby Gaga || December 5, 2020: Why Nightlights May Be More Of A Danger Than A Comfort For Your Toddler
- C|NET || December 5, 2020: Should you let your pets sleep in your bed? The pros and cons
- The Sleep Doctor || December 5, 2020: Best Natural Sleep Aids
- Yahoo! News || December 5, 2020: Katy Perry Says There’s One Thing That’s Allowing Her to Get the “Deepest Rest” With a Newborn
- Sleep Review || December 4, 2020: A Popular New Book Elicits Gasps of Delight & Concern from Sleep Specialists
- STAT || December 4, 2020: ‘Already in short supply’: How climate change could chip away at sleep health
- Journal of Sleep Research || December 4, 2020: Mothers’ and fathers’ sleep: Is there a difference between first‐time and experienced parents of 6‐month‐olds?