Mobile dental sleep clinic… NBA’s COVID-19 bubble and circadian disruption… falling asleep when you have ADD… melatonin madness (more)
Links ranked newest to oldest
- The Sleep Doctor || December 15, 2020: Could your Mobile Phone be Causing Melatonin Madness?
- Sleep Review || December 14, 2020: Mobile Dental Sleep Clinic Goes Where the Patients Are
- Sleep Review || December 14, 2020: Study: WatchPAT Can Detect Sleep Apnea in Patients with Atrial Fibrillation
- Great Bend Tribune || December 12, 2020: A sleep study, at home or in the lab, can benefit health
- Alaska Sleep Education Center || December 11, 2020: How to Get Enough Sleep and Not Burn Out During Lockdown
- American Association of Sleep Technologists || December 11, 2020: Recent Pediatric Sleep News, Early Winter 2020
- Scientific Reports || December 11, 2020: Utilizing the National Basketball Association’s COVID-19 restart “bubble” to uncover the impact of travel and circadian disruption on athletic performance
- ADDitude|| December 10, 2020: How to Fall Asleep with a Rowdy, Racing ADHD Brain
- App|| December 10, 2020: The new technology Rutgers football is using to monitor sleep, recovery
- MedicineNet || December 10, 2020: Can Dreaming of Being Pregnant Be a Sign?