Up until recently, SHC has not actively sought products related to sleep health for reviews.
However, we’ve made a change to that policy.
As a result, SHC is pleased to invite manufacturers and purveyors of sleep-related products to send us any products that we can test or sample and review for the blog.
Sleep-related items we would be interested in reviewing include:
- CPAP cleaning products, accessories, masks, travel items, battery backups
- Anti-snoring products
- Aromatherapy and/or beauty products for the bedroom
- Eye masks
- Blackout window treatments (shades, curtains)
- Household lighting
- Simulated dawn devices
- Blue light filters for electronics
- Blueblocking eyewear
- Light therapy items
- Ear plugs, earbands or other coverings
- Headphones to mask noise or listen comfortably to music or white noise
- Sound machines
- Music designed to fall asleep to
- Alarm clocks
- Mattresses (it’s a big ask, but you never know)
- Pillows, blankets or bedding with cooling or therapeutic properties
- Room cooling products
- Décor that turns a bedroom into a sanctuary
- Smart bedroom technology
- Personal sleep technology
- Sleep apps (with or without hardware)
- Travel products to help with sleep
- Camping items that promote sleep
- Pain relief products (topical, electronic, mechanical)
- Vaporizers and humidifiers
- Sleepwear (all ages, all genders, all seasons)
- Children’s bedroom items to help with sleep (or this)
- Sleep journals or diaries
- Books (how-to, fiction, literary writing, nonfiction (journalism, memoir), children’s literature)
- Funny sleep-related objects (pins, stickers, decals, T-shirts, cups, etc.)
Especially relevant: Please do not send any products meant for human consumption. This means no foods, beverages, medications, herbs and supplements for oral administration. Absolutely no drugs of any kind!
If you don’t find your product listed above, contact SHC directly (see below) to pitch your product. We cannot promise a review of any product. If we don’t like the product, or find it doesn’t meet our readers’ interests, we simply won’t review it.
Before sending your products, email the curator directly
to make proper arrangements and to get more information.
Please write SHC REVIEWS in the subject line: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The curator (and REM-y!) ♥