Maybe this hang-dog doggy needs some food… or a trip to the park… or maybe some sleep? Do dogs ever get insomnia???
Nahhhhh, what our little friend here needs is a NAME!
Of course it needs to be a sleep-themed family-friendly name, but that’s about the only criteria.
Help me! I can’t think of anything!
If you can give SleepyHeadCENTRAL’s adorable little mascot a new moniker, you will win a prize!
The entrant who offers the name that SHC finally chooses for this sweet little pooch will win the Insomnia Busters collection (details below), worth $75!
Simply fill out the entry form below and include your best idea or ideas. Entering is free! All entrants become complimentary subscribers to our monthly (or less frequent) newsletter, which brings additional information about sleep health, special offers, and useful links you can apply to your own sleep challenges.
Put your thinking caps on and enter today with your best name suggestion for our fun, friendly, clever mascot! The contest expires at midnight Pacific Time on January 31, 2018!
What’s in the Insomnia Busters collection?
- The 2nd Genesis Cloud 9 Eye Mask is a limited edition, super comfortable light-blocking mask designed to fit the contours of your face perfectly. It comes with earplugs and a travel pouch so you can grab some quick winks just about anywhere! Great for coffee naps. Limited edition mask courtesy 2nd Genesis.
- This duo of sleep aromatherapy products comes from an artisan herbalist. The Lavender pillow spray helps set up your sleeping space for relaxation, while the Dream Mist promises to help you fall asleep faster. Products courtesy Hank’s Garden*, Bellingham, WA.
- Who wouldn’t love this hand-painted Sleepy Owl earplug stash box. Perfect for carrying earplugs (of course), but could also be used to stash jewelry on your nightstand or sleep medications you might need. Stash box courtesy Quilt Dailey*, Selma, AL.
- We’ve all wanted to find the right words to tell our brains to shut down at night after a long day. This fun insomnia mug takes care of business! It also sports a picture of our yet-to-be-named mascot on the back as well! Customized coffee mug courtesy Randomalities*, Puyallup, WA.
- This fun Alain Botton quoted bumper sticker can adorn a car bumper, a laptop cover, an office bulletin board, a sleep journal… anywhere this fun insomnia sentiment can be appreciated! Bumper sticker courtesy Naturel Mistik*, Roanoake, VA.
Enter today if you’d like to enter our Name That Dog! contest to win the Insomnia Busters basket collection, a sleep products prize worth $75!
No purchase necessary.
This contests ends at midnight on Wednesday, January 31, 2018.
The entrant who suggests the name SHC likes best for its new mascot will be determined on Thursday, February 1, 2018 and will be contacted within a week to deliver the good news!
Please note: Only residents of the United States and its territories are eligible to enter this giveaway.
(Offer void where prohibited.)
By signing up, you agree to receive a very occasional SleepyHeadCENTRAL.com newsletter providing additional content, news, and offers related to sleep health.
Your contact information will never be used for marketing purposes.