SPOTLIGHT: WHEN WE SLEEP TOO MUCH
Insomnia may be a major challenge for many Americans, but its opposite (too much sleep) occurs in many people struggling to live normal lives in the face of narcolepsy, hypersomnia, and other legitimate sleep disorders that fall under the category of hypersomnia.
Here are 48 links to enlighten readers about the very real challenges of living with hypersomnia, including these interesting finds.
- Integrative Medicine Approaches to Narcolepsy
- People with Narcolepsy (PWN) and the challenges they face in working or keeping jobs
- Understanding the difference between feeling tired all the time and having a hypersomnia condition
- The science of the brain as it relates to chronic sleepiness
- Children with hypersomnia
- The pharmaceutical challenges of treating hypersomnias
- Sleeping Beauty Syndrome
- New research and trends in hypersomnia
- People with Narcolepsy speak out
- When narcolepsy is mischaracterized by the media
- Refining the way hypersomnias are diagnosed
- More good press for Wide Awake & Dreaming: A Memoir of Narcolepsy
Like this post? Please share widely: